Welcome to ©Family Outings
- Looking for a fun place to take the kids?
- Do you enjoy exploring and discovering fun things in your home town??
- Need inspiration to keep the kids entertained during the school holidays?
- Looking for simple, healthy meals and snack idea’s?
- Looking for an upcoming event that the whole family can enjoy?
Family Outings has got you covered! Family Outings is all about family-friendly ways to enjoy and explore South Africa with your family and friends. The goal is to become an informational hot spot for South African Families. There is a growing list of fun things to do and places to go. Such as: Animal Farms, Playgrounds, Party Venues, Nature Reserves, Museums, Markets, Entertainment and upcoming Events. Visit the Outings and Events pages to find the fun.
Family Outings is currently focusing on KZN, but the database will soon be expanding to cover outings and events in Gauteng and Western Cape.
Use the “Find the Fun” search menu on the right to find outing ideas by a specific Province, Day of the Week or Tag. Select your required Province, Day of the Week and choose 1 to 2 Tag options to filter through the Fun Family outings!
Follow My Blog as I experience and enjoy KZN with my daughter. Here you will find some interesting articles about the places we have been to, experiences we have had and the memories that we have made. Visit the Gallery to see some pictures of our adventures and antics as we experience and enjoy the best that KZN has to offer!
Have Your Say:
Family Outings is aiming to build a community of Moms, Dads, Grannies, Grandpas, Family-Friendly Venues and Bloggers. And we want to hear from YOU. The goal is to create a space full of love, positive energy, support, and ideas. Share your articles and experiences on Family Outings.
Submit a Listing:
- Do you have a great idea for a Fun Family Outing?
- Do you know of a great place to visit with the kiddies that isn’t yet on the List???
Submit your idea or venue to firstname.lastname@example.org
I will review the submission and then add it to the growing list:)