The Karkloof Farmers’ Market is a unique in-door Market with a wide variety of stalls offering everything from fresh fruit and vegetables to delicious home-baked treats and organic products.
The Karkloof Farmers’ Market offers you a morning out for the whole family:
- Meet the farmers that produce the goods on offer;
- Enjoy a hearty breakfast, bagel or pancake;
- Sip on a fresh fruit juice;
- Savour a premium coffee or cappuccino;
- Kids activities include a jungle gym and enormous sand pit; and
- Spend some time in the indigenous plant nursery.
The Karkloof Farmer’s Market offers you a wholesome, community, shopping experience – meet the locals and get a taste of the Midlands Meander way of life. Pack a picnic basket from the variety of stalls offering quality local produce and then take in the rest of the Midlands Meander.
Location: Karkloof Road, Natal Midlands | Access off the D507
- Every Saturday | 07:00 to 11:00
Contact Number: 082 820 8986 | 082 851 8649