HAVE YOUR SAY – WRITE FOR FAMILY OUTINGS.
Family Outings is aiming to build a community of Moms, Dads, Grannies, Grandpas, Bloggers, Family-Friendly Venue Owners and Managers.
And we want to hear from YOU.
The goal is to create a space full of love, positive energy, support, and ideas. Family Outings does not support shaming or bashing of venues, events and other moms and dads. The content on Family Outings is geared towards South African Families, so your articles need to be Family-Friendly.
Share your articles and experiences on Family Outings.
Family Outings is looking for content that fits our vision and mission. I will only accept family-friendly, original content. I will post previously published articles and I will include a link to the original source, but the content needs to be original and all your own. By submitting your article, you are verifying that Family Outings has the right to publish your content.
You can choose to write about the following:
- Personal Experiences
- Blog Articles
- Recipes or Lunchbox Ideas
At this time, Family Outings does not pay for your articles and listings.
Guidelines for your article / post:
- Keep it real, we want to feel YOU.
- Make sure your article provides value to our audience.
- Please limit your use of slang and abbreviations.
- Make sure your content is family-friendly.
- Only send original content.
- Provide sources and links to your story.
- A minimum of 300 words is required.
- Send high-resolution images.
- I can’t wait to read your stuff!
Ready to submit your piece?
Click here to submit your completed review / experience / article / recipe / lunchbox idea / guide.
Alternatively, you can email your piece to email@example.com
Please include the following in your email:
- A short summary of your post (2-3 sentences)
- A minimum of 2 high-resolution images.
- A brief bio about yourself.
- Links to your blog or website.
- Links to 2 of your social media profiles.
- Don’t forget to include the links to your sources.
I can’t wait to read your articles and share your content with the Family Outings community.
Thanks for stopping by, chat soon.