The reptile park, as its name suggests, has an incredible collection of indigenous and exotic reptiles and it’s an ideal way to get up close and personal with a series of snakes, iguanas and crocodiles on the Hibiscus Coast.
The park is situated on an old estate in Izotsha near Shelly Beach. The beautiful grounds are graced by enormous wild olive trees that date back to the 1800s.
Bring your little ones to have a taste of farmlife. Baaaarbara the Lamb is our newest addition the animal farm. She has been hand reared and is very friendly. We also have Harriet the pig, we have Percy the Peacock and his friend Prince, there is Billy goat Gruff and his family, Henny Penny and hers, lets not forget Dexter the Duck and his mates and of course theres Bunnies, Bunnies and more Bunnies.
We also have an awesome collection of birds all of whom are doing their best to mimic every sound they hear…..
We also have a wonderful play area for the little ones to burn off that energy whilst Mom and Dad have a relaxing time at the restaurant. Come relax at our family restaurant.
Book your party’s or events. We have a jumping castle for hire.
Activities and Attractions:
• Snake Demonstrations Daily, Highly Educational and Lots of Fun.
• “Viper” Family Restaurant.
• Animal Farm with Goats, Guinea Pigs, Rabbits, Koi, etc.
• Amazing Displays of Reptiles & Snakes in Several Areas.
• “Creepy Curio Shop” with Curios, Special Souvenirs, Unique Clothing, Reptile Sales and Accessories.
• Snake Removal Service – Terence: 082 492 8256
Location: Izotsha Rd, Margate, 4265
Monday to Sunday | 09:00 to 17:00
Price: Adults R85 | Pensioners R70 | Children r65
Contact Number: 039 685 0704 | 082 492 8256 | 082 965 0932