Featuring some of the world’s best and latest rides, the Wild Coast Sun Wild Waves Water Park has an incredible and exciting assortment of water activities to appeal to all ages. Thrill-seekers can enjoy the adrenaline-pumping Aqualoop, Superbowl, the steep Speed Slides or Boomerango and those looking for more relaxed fun can enjoy the leisurely Lazy River and regular Body Slides.
Some of the rides to look forward to at the Wild Waves Water Park include:
Boomeranga – Thrill-seekers will love the sharp plummets, high-banking turns and heart-pounding plunges.
Aqua Loop – the ultimate body slide adventure, taking a near-vertical 17m plunge in a capsule before landing in the splashdown lane.
SuperBowl – get pinned to the wall by powerful water forces.
Speed Slides – the tallest, fastest, steepest and most adrenaline-pumping water-spray experience.
The Lazy River – perfect for all ages, an enjoyable way to relax in the water, beneath the sun.
Kidz Zone – playful, fun and safe interactive water play area.
PARK MAY CLOSE ON BAD WEATHER DAYS
Location: Wild Waves Park | Wild Coast Sun |
- Peak Season | Monday to Sunday | 09:00 to 17:00
- Off-Peak Season | Wednesday to Friday | 10:00 to 16:00
- Off-Peak Season | Saturday to Sunday | 09:00 to 17:00
- Public Holiday | 09:00 to 17:00
- Peak Season | Adults R160 | Children R80 | Pensioners R80
- Off-Peak Season | Adults R100 | Children R50 | Pensioners R50
Contact Number: 039 305 9111